To Our Valued HIP Clients:
I am hoping this email finds you healthy and relaxed. At this writing, the HIP team is well. But we really miss you!
HIP – like all salons in the state – are following the Stay at Home mandate. Our salon will remain closed until the state lifts that order.
How You Can Help the HIP Team:
- Stay at home and watch our social media feeds on Instagram and Facebook for tips and tricks from the HIP team on how to survive a hair crisis.
- Buy products for curb-side pickup. This is available only through credit card sales over the phone. Email firstname.lastname@example.org about your product needs and I’ll call you back as soon as I am able.
- Watch your email for HIP updates – including when we will start accepting appointments again. Please note: At this time, we are not taking any appointments.
A Special Note to Our Colour Clients
We feel your pain. Unfortunately, we cannot offer our professional-grade colour products for you to take home. Properly applying these products requires specialized training, and the risk of something going wrong is too great – for us and you. We really appreciate your patience while you wait for a professional to take care of your hair colour needs.
In the meantime, the HIP Colour Team offers a few solutions to help get you through this stay-at-home period:
- Bumble and Bumble Color Stick $26 – like using a crayon, you can color your roots or create highlights.
- Bumble and Bumble Colored Dry Shampoos $36 – spray lightly, goes on well!
- Sachajuan Dark Dry Powder Shampoo $37 – it goes on dark and it’s great for covering roots.
Have questions about what to do with your hair while you wait it out? Our HIP team members – especially our colourists – are available for consultation via email. You can reach your HIP professional by emailing their first name @hipsalon.biz.
For all HIP clients, please email me if you have any questions at email@example.com.
HIP Salon Owner
174 E. Golf Road
Schaumburg, IL 60173