Our Wellness Policies
We continue to follow state and local COVID-19 protocols. Ultimately, it’s the health and safety of our clients and our staff that matters most.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Have a pre-booked appointment. No walk-ins will be accepted.
- Reschedule if you are feeling ill.
- Make it you – just you. Only clients with appointments are allowed in the salon.
- No food is allowed in the salon.
For Our Team
- We will stay home if we are sick.
- We will wash our hands before and after each client. We will use hand sanitizer often.
- We will continuously clean chairs, stations, countertops, and tools with disinfectant, especially after each client leaves our station.
- We will keep the salon clutter-free.
- We will email you with salon updates that pertain to your safety and wellness.
RELATED ARTICLES TO COPING WITH QUARANTINE:
We continue to follow state and local COVID-19 protocols.